This position is primarily responsible for maintaining product catalogs up to date, recommending/implementing new promotions and measuring promotion results.
- Translate business goals into marketing objectives, creating and communicating marketing targets/briefs.
- Update product catalogs constantly and when necessary.
- Partner with customer programs to recommend, present and implement special promotions.
- Partner with customer programs to develop specific strategies and identify requirements for all creative assignments, including: email, banner ads, and landing pages.
- Ensure a high quality user experience.
- Recommend and present Program Marketing budgets based on goals and metrics.
- Support Program Leaders and teams in reaching monthly, quarterly, and annual goals.
- Assist with Approvals and Point Redemption to ensure accuracy based in catalog specific rules.
- Work with Purchasing Team to qualify vendors and inventory availability.
- Conduct Quality Assurance Survey reviews to make sure that prizes are delivered in compliance according to Optime’s SLAs.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 1 year related experience.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel. Person must be able to do data analysis, pivot table, graphs among others.
- Strong skills in MS EXCEL and POWER POINT and data sheets management
- Proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Knowledge in HTML
- Must be Bilingual. Knowledge of the structure and content of the English and Spanish languages including the meaning and spelling of words.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and processes. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and manage project details while balancing multiple priorities.
- Proactive, energetic, organized, customer focused self-motivated and dynamic personality.
- Dependable, punctual and resourceful.
- Attention to details.
Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year College or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Medical, dental and vision insurance
Paid Vacations, holidays, personal and sick days
LA Fitness & Fitness Center Membership
Employee Assistance Program
Employee Discount Program
Optime University (Education & Training Program)
Employee Referral Program
Opportunity for career development
Optime Consulting, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment. The Company will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees with disabilities unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you need assistance to perform your job duties because of a physical or mental condition, please let your Supervisor know. The Company will endeavor to accommodate the sincere religious beliefs of its employees to the extent such accommodation does not pose an undue hardship on the Company's operations. If you wish to request such an accommodation, please speak to your Supervisor. Any employees with questions or concerns about equal employment opportunities in the workplace are encouraged to bring these issues to the attention of your Supervisor. The Company will not allow any form of retaliation against individuals who raise issues of equal employment opportunity. To ensure our workplace is free of artificial barriers, violation of this policy will lead to discipline, up to and including discharge. All employees must cooperate with all investigations.