The Digital Analyst will work alongside the Digital Transformation Leader to support and execute all direct and interactive marketing campaigns.
- Create and organize databases for emails
- Deliver email blasts
- Develop and code the list segmentation for all direct and interactive marketing campaigns and communicate requirements
- Remove the non-deliverable email addresses and opt-outs from databases
- Present email blasting results
- Maintain and organize archive of all communication assets
- Implement A/B testing on all communications
- Analyze, interpret email blasting results and recommend new actions
- Learn and stay current in new Business Intelligence trends, processes, strategies, and implementation.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- High proficiency in Microsoft software; Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Must be Bilingual. Knowledge of the structure and content of the English and Spanish languages including the meaning and spelling of words.
- Transmit Optime vision, voice, and essence through all written content.
- Adapt voice, tone, and content based on specific client, media, purpose, and CTA
- Share knowledge/expertise through your role, encourage your team members, always pay attention to details, work with integrity and originality.
- Keep up to date with trends in popular culture and our clients’ industries that may impact on the style of copy required for any given job
- Constantly be aligned with the company culture, meet deadlines with high quality and great attitude.
- Be committed, engaged, and exceed the expectations of team members and clients
- Always be flexible and open to learning new ways of doing and improving things
Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year College or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Medical, dental and vision insurance
Paid Vacations, holidays, personal and sick days
LA Fitness & Fitness Center Membership
Employee Assistance Program
Employee Discount Program
Optime University (Education & Training Program)
Employee Referral Program
Opportunity for career development
Optime Consulting, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment. The Company will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees with disabilities unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you need assistance to perform your job duties because of a physical or mental condition, please let your Supervisor know. The Company will endeavor to accommodate the sincere religious beliefs of its employees to the extent such accommodation does not pose an undue hardship on the Company's operations. If you wish to request such an accommodation, please speak to your Supervisor. Any employees with questions or concerns about equal employment opportunities in the workplace are encouraged to bring these issues to the attention of your Supervisor. The Company will not allow any form of retaliation against individuals who raise issues of equal employment opportunity. To ensure our workplace is free of artificial barriers, violation of this policy will lead to discipline, up to and including discharge. All employees must cooperate with all investigations.