The Creative Writer will be responsible for generating stand-alone copy, or text to complement visual concepts, across many platforms.
- Develop Presentations, Infographics, Tutorials, Scripts, Microsites, Promotions HTMLs, Banners, Hotspots content.
- Transform innovative concepts into compelling content/copy within interactive communications in varying media from conception to completion.
- Revise, edit, and proofread content for grammar, accuracy, and effectiveness.
- Understand client's goal message and essence to be communicated and craft messages to fit project specific language trends, context, and writing style.
- Drive and track the effectiveness of results through written content. Review results and tune if needed.
- Effectively translate content and craft it to audiences in different languages.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent interpersonal, written, verbal and listening communication skills
- Strong presentation and negotiations skills
- Excellent organizational, time management and prioritization skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Must know how to navigate within a dynamic environment.
- Possess a strong work ethic with the ability to work independently.
- Demonstrated problem resolution skills/experience.
- Spanish is a plus.
Must hold or be pursuing a Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year College or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid vacations, holidays, personal and sick days
- LA Fitness & Fitness center membership
- Opportunity for advancement and development
- Employee discount program
- Optime University (Education & Training program)
- Maternity leave
- Employee referral program
Optime Consulting, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.The Company will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees with disabilities unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you need assistance to perform your job duties because of a physical or mental condition, please let your Supervisor know.The Company will endeavor to accommodate the sincere religious beliefs of its employees to the extent such accommodation does not pose an undue hardship on the Company's operations. If you wish to request such an accommodation, please speak to your Supervisor.Any employees with questions or concerns about equal employment opportunities in the workplace are encouraged to bring these issues to the attention of your Supervisor. The Company will not allow any form of retaliation against individuals who raise issues of equal employment opportunity. To ensure our workplace is free of artificial barriers, violation of this policy will lead to discipline, up to and including discharge. All employees must cooperate with all investigations.