As the Account Manager you will be responsible for managing all assigned accounts. The goals for this position are to retain and grow existing accounts by providing great marketing services and to generate new business by generating leads and closing sales.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating sales action plans.
- Develops and implements a sales action plan with objectives and strategies to increase revenue and aggressively acquire new accounts.
- Seeks and creates opportunities to expand business with current clients’ identifying further business needs and presents a solution.
- Generates new business opportunities by offering our services and their benefits, negotiating and closing sales to meet monthly & quarterly sales goals
- Identifies new marketing solutions and services opportunities for our company by knowing our client’s requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Understands the industry’s trends and leaders to gain presence and establish relationships with potential strategic alliances & providers
- Supports the “optime business expansion committee” to generate new business opportunities.
- Develop executive-level summaries and presentations for high-level decision makers and customers in order to gain approval for future project implementations.
- Consult with buying personnel to gain advice regarding the types of products or services expected to be in demand.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree (BA) from four-year College or university. Master's degree is a plus.
- Minimum 2 years of related experience in consultative sales.
- Well-developed negotiation, project and account management skills.
- Experience in domestic and international sales.
- Demonstrated ability to make successful presentations to individuals and/or groups at all levels of an organization.
- Demonstrated ability to create sales results and sell services in a complex environment.
- Must be fully fluent in English and Spanish: read, write and make effective and persuasive presentations in both languages.
- Intermediate level of Excel
- Proficient use MS Word and MS PowerPoint.
- Excellent customer service.
- Problem solving skills.
- Knows how to function in a dynamic environment.
- Possess a strong work ethic, the ability to perform tasks independently.
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
- Interpersonal skills to collaborate with internal and external teams various.
- Dependable, punctual and resourceful.
Optime Consulting, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.The Company will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees with disabilities unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you need assistance to perform your job duties because of a physical or mental condition, please let your Supervisor know.The Company will endeavor to accommodate the sincere religious beliefs of its employees to the extent such accommodation does not pose an undue hardship on the Company's operations. If you wish to request such an accommodation, please speak to your Supervisor.Any employees with questions or concerns about equal employment opportunities in the workplace are encouraged to bring these issues to the attention of your Supervisor. The Company will not allow any form of retaliation against individuals who raise issues of equal employment opportunity. To ensure our workplace is free of artificial barriers, violation of this policy will lead to discipline, up to and including discharge. All employees must cooperate with all investigations.