We’re looking for someone who networks, makes connections, builds relationships, and pursues opportunities. Lead efforts to generate revenue with new clients by executing a disciplined new business development protocol. Research industry segments and company profiles, follow up on trade journal leads and opportunities, and coordinate with brand marketing for the pursuit of other targets.
The ideal candidate will be focused, have strong communication skills, and the ability to think strategically.
- Ability to develop, maintain and leverage relationships to maximize revenue opportunities
- Thoroughly understand customers’ needs and provide solutions; exceed customer expectations
- Establish next steps and map out a customer solution roadmap
- Ability to close quickly, provide a clear plan on both short term and long term opportunities
- Strong presentation skills, effectively disseminate Optime's value proposition
- Target a minimum of 2 customers weekly
- Invite a minimum of 1 prospect to the office weekly
- Identify a minimum of 1 New Project for Loyalty Programs
- Daily Forecast and Pipeline management
- Properly document projects in our internal project management tool accurately and in a timely manner
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3 – 4 years’ prior industry-related business development experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented
- Must be fluent in English. Spanish is a plus.
Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year College or university; or three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Master degree is a plus.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid vacations, holidays, personal and sick days
- LA Fitness & Fitness center membership
- Opportunity for advancement and development
- Employee discount program
- Optime University (Education & Training program)
- Maternity leave
- Employee referral program
Optime Consulting, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.The Company will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees with disabilities unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you need assistance to perform your job duties because of a physical or mental condition, please let your Supervisor know.The Company will endeavor to accommodate the sincere religious beliefs of its employees to the extent such accommodation does not pose an undue hardship on the Company's operations. If you wish to request such an accommodation, please speak to your Supervisor.Any employees with questions or concerns about equal employment opportunities in the workplace are encouraged to bring these issues to the attention of your Supervisor. The Company will not allow any form of retaliation against individuals who raise issues of equal employment opportunity. To ensure our workplace is free of artificial barriers, violation of this policy will lead to discipline, up to and including discharge. All employees must cooperate with all investigations.