As the Marketing Sales Manager you will be primarily responsible for managing the sales activities of Optime by driving revenues and overseeing the entire activities of the sales department. Your main goal will be to provide efficient and focused sales leadership expertise to achieve Optime’s growth and profit objectives.
- Develops and implements strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals.
- Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
- Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales team.
- Builds, develops and manages sales team capable of carrying out needed sales and service initiatives.
- Directs implementation and execution of sales policies and practices.
- Determine strategy for regional and national sales efforts, including target segmentation, account mapping and sales planning to ensure goal attainment. Meets with key clients, assisting sales managers and leaders to negotiate and close deals.
- Oversees and evaluates market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Recommends sales strategies for improvement based on market research and competitor analyses.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5+ years of related experience with progressive managerial responsibilities.
- Must be Bilingual. English and Spanish speaker. Portuguese is a plus.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
- Must know how to navigate within a dynamic environment.
- Possess a strong work ethic with the ability to work independently.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Demonstrated problem resolution skills/experience.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year College or university; or 5+ years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Optime Consulting, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment. The Company will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees with disabilities unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.